Up to £8.21 per hour
7 months ago
Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm
A rapidly expanding dynamic property development & management company are seeking an admin assistant. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a successful vibrant company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering telephones and dealing with the public (tenant's, utility companies, Estate Agents, Local Councils)
- Taking care of property key system
- Typing letters, efficiently and accurately. Faxing, filing and photocopying
- Database management, filing system management
- Dealing with queries on the phone and data entry
- Ad hoc administration
- Hard working Team Player
- Providing back up and support to Property Managers as and when required.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Proven admin experience
- Ability to multitask
- Proactive outlook
- Good work ethic
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a unique and prestigious organisation, if you would like to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.