City of London, London
£23000.00 - £24000.00 per annum + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Wedding List Advisor - Luxury Homeware
Oxford Street - London
Up to £24,000 + benefits
One of the UK's leading independent wedding and gift list company is seeking to appoint a Wedding List Advisor to join their team based in a beautiful concession within a leading Department Store, providing a hand-picked selection of luxury homeware brands.
Wedding List Advisor - The Role:
- Meeting with customers during appointments and walk ins to advise on services
- Managing own client base and proactively following up new registrations and converting new business
- Developing expert product knowledge through training to guide and advise clients, helping them create the perfect wedding list
- Maintaining showroom standards and re-merchandising the showroom based on current and in-store trends
- Staying in touch with clients throughout their wedding to be on hand with advice and guidance at all stages
Wedding List Advisor - The Person:
- We are looking to recruit a well-mannered, articulate and conscientious individual who can communicate to customers on all levels.
- A client facing background is highly desirable
- A passion for homewares or interiors would be advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication over the phone/ email and in person
- Self-motivation is key
- The role would be ideal for someone who is looking for the next step in luxury retail and offers a great potential for career progression.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a highly supportive brand that is continuing to grow. This would suit a current sales advisor / sales consultant / sales assistant / brand advisor with experience in a luxury one to one sales environment looking to further their career. Full product training will be given and the role provides an ideal opportunity to gain experience within a new sector.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply with your CV.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.