£22000 - £24000 per annum + bonus + benefits
9 months ago
Wedding List Advisor - Premium Retail
Oxford Street - London
£22,000 - £24,000 + commission + bonus + benefits
One of the UK's leading independent wedding and gift list company is seeking to appoint a Wedding List Advisor to join their team in Selfridges. The successful candidate will offer customers a personal service both during appointments and on a walk-in basis to thoroughly explain the wedding list service we offer and convert them into registrations. They must also be well presented and articulate with the confidence to offer a luxury one on one service building up relationships with clients.
Sales Advisor - The Role:
- Meeting with customers during appointments and walk ins to advise on our service (alongside, offering the same personal service over phone and e-mail)
- Managing own client base and proactively following up new registrations and converting new business
- Developing expert product knowledge through training to guide and advise clients through our 300+ brand offering to help them create the perfect wedding list.
- Maintaining showroom standards and re-merchandising the showroom based on current and in-store trends
- Post meeting clients, registering them on our system and compiling their chosen gifts onto their wedding list
- Staying in touch with clients throughout their wedding to be on hand with advice and guidance at all stages
Sales Advisor - The Person:
- A client facing background is highly desirable
- A passion for homewares or interiors would be advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication over the phone/ email and in person
- Self-motivation is key
- The role would be ideal for someone who is looking for the next step in luxury retail and also offers a great potential for career progression.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a highly supportive brand that is continuing to grow. This would suit a current wedding list advisor or sales advisor / sales consultant / sales assistant / brand advisor looking to further their career. Full product training will be given and the role provides an ideal opportunity to gain experience within a new sector.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity send your CV to John Anderson - Managing Consultant at email@example.com or call 01743 770 280 / 07931 211 258
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.