Up to £35000.00 per annum + benefits
20 days ago
Wedding & Events Manager
My client is a is a destination public house, restaurant and wedding venue on the banks of the River Thames with a reputation for fabulous surroundings, food and service.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a track record of delivering high quality events, manging and developing a team and a thorough understanding of budgeting and P+L analysis. This is a hands-on role that requires a firm understanding of F+B and service standards. The Events Manager is fully responsible for the sales, budgeting, planning and execution of all events to the high standard their customers have come to expect, this is an amazing opportunity to work in a truly beautiful environment and to showcase their skillset and passion for the hospitality industry.
* Sales, planning and on the day execution of all Perch weddings and events.
* Lead, motivate and develop your team to deliver the excellent quality of service the venue is known for.
* Manage all costs of each event to the requirements of Events P+L.
* Lead each event ensuring absolute excellence, whilst maintaining a personable and relaxed feel. 'Casual Excellence' is our mantra!
* To be a key member of the management team and engage with all areas of the business eagerly. Requirements
* Highly motivated, organised and self-sufficient individual.
* At least 2 years management experience within a hospitality and/or events environment.
* Proven track record of managing and developing a team.
* Extremely personable and confident individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills. This role is customer facing and dependent on building significant relationships with your clients and their families.
* A creative character, with a keen eye for detail and aesthetic, to ensure the venue is always presented to its highest potential, and to bring ideas to the table for aesthetic development. A keen knowledge of the wedding industry is a must.
* Excellent time management, the ability to work autonomously and be highly organised.
* Opportunity to develop a growing sector of an independent business, where your ideas will be heard.
* Work in a fast paced, exciting environment within a close-knit team.
* In house training and development offered in all areas of the role to ensure every member of our team can improve their skills and deliver excellence.
* Staff discounts offered across the company sites.
If you are interested in working for a truly wonderful and unique Hotel who value their staff, and will invest whatever it takes to ensure that their people are happy and challenged then please apply today with your cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.