Up to £19500 per annum
5 months ago
Warehouse Team Leader
£19,500 + benefits
Our trusted client is a market leading company that provides a first class stocktaking service to retail customer sites throughout the United Kingdom and in Europe. Working with the leading Retailers including, Fashion Retailers, DIY brands, Supermarkets plus Pharmacies, our client has seen phenomenal growth in recent times and is now expanding even further.
We are currently looking for Warehouse Team Leaders to work at various customer warehouses.
You will be required to:
- In this full time permanent position,you will be working on site at a customer warehouse. You will be responsible for achieving daily auditing targets by checking the accuracy of pallets and cages of stock, before they leave the warehouse, to ensure they meet the delivery requests and no errors have been made.
- Alongside managing the stock accuracy, you'll also be required to monitor stock loaded into trailers against drivers' paperwork and check the accuracy of incoming deliveries.
- You'll work in collaboration with the onsite customer teams and managers to meet the goal of getting the shops shelves stocked.
- Full Time Permanent salaried position- 37.5 Hours each week, working weekly rotating 8 hour shifts on any 5 days out of 7.
- Shifts will start no earlier than 00:00 and finish no later than 00:00.
- All work will require prolonged periods of standing and all employees will be required to kneel, bend and squat in order to access and work with low and ground level stock.
- Manual Handling activities such as, but not limited to; pushing, pulling, lifting and carrying will be required during this role.
You must have:
- Delivery Checker's will be confident in their ability to add and subtract without the use of a calculator.
- Able to actively respond to both verbal instructions and audible warning devices
- The ability to communicate well, both written and verbally
- Ensure your own and the team's KPI's are met
- Perform and document weekly supervision with each team member
- Monitor audit data to provide performance feedback to each team member regarding output and error rates
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
To apply to this fantastic opportunity and join a trusted market leading brand with exciting future development opportunities, click on the apply button today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.