Up to £20962 per annum
27 days ago
Warehouse Team Leader
Location - Didcot
Salary - £20,962 per annum
In this full-time permanent Team Leader position, you will be working on site at a customer warehouse in Didcot. You will be responsible for achieving daily auditing targets by checking the accuracy of pallets and cages of stock, before they leave the warehouse, to ensure they meet the delivery requests and no errors have been made.
Alongside managing the stock accuracy, you'll also be required to monitor stock loaded into trailers against drivers' paperwork and check the accuracy of incoming deliveries.
You'll work in collaboration with the onsite customer teams and managers to meet the goal of getting the shops shelves stocked.
What do I need to be a Warehouse Team Leader?
- Delivery Checker's will be confident in their ability to add and subtract without the use of a calculator.
- Able to actively respond to both verbal instructions and audible warning devices
- The ability to communicate well, both written and verbally
- Ensure your own and the team's KPI's are met
- Perform and document weekly supervision with each team member
- Monitor audit data to provide performance feedback to each team member regarding output and error rates
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Based in the freezer department
- Full Time Permanent salaried position - 37.5 Hours each week, working weekly 8 hour shifts on any 5 days out of 7.
- Shifts between 21:00 and 07:00 (22:00 - 06:00 but can be flexible)
- All work will require prolonged periods of standing and all employees will be required to kneel, bend and squat in order to access and work with low and ground level stock.
- Manual Handling activities such as, but not limited to; pushing, pulling, lifting and carrying will be required during this role.
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply today with a copy of your CV.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.