Up to £20962.5 per annum + + driver enhancements
Retail Asset Solutions
4 months ago
09 Apr 00:00
Warehouse Team Leader
Salary: £20,962.50 per annum
Location: Didcot, Oxfordshire
In this full time permanent Team Leader position, you will be working on site at a customer warehouse in Didcot. You will be responsible for achieving daily auditing targets by checking the accuracy of pallets and cages of stock, before they leave the warehouse, to ensure they meet the delivery requests and no errors have been made.
Alongside managing the stock accuracy, you'll also be required to monitor stock loaded into trailers against drivers' paperwork and check the accuracy of incoming deliveries.
You'll work in collaboration with the onsite customer teams and managers to meet the goal of getting the shops shelves stocked.
What do I need to be a Team Leader Warehouse Stock Checker?
- Delivery Checker's will be confident in their ability to add and subtract without the use of a calculator.
- Able to actively respond to both verbal instructions and audible warning devices
- The ability to communicate well, both written and verbally
- Ensure your own and the team's KPI's are met
- Perform and document weekly supervision with each team member
- Monitor audit data to provide performance feedback to each team member regarding output and error rates
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Based in the freezer department
- Full Time Permanent salaried position - 37.5 Hours each weekworking weekly rotating 8 hour shifts on any 5 days out of 7.
- Shifts between 21:00 and 07:00 (22:00 - 06:00 but can be flexible)
- All work will require prolonged periods of standing and all employees will be required to kneel, bend and squat in order to access and work with low and ground level stock.
- Manual Handling activities such as, but not limited to; pushing, pulling, lifting and carrying will be required during this role.
This role will involve working unsociable hours, working early mornings or night shifts, this therefore means we are unable to hire anyone under the age of 18 years.
If you think your suitable for this position, please APPLY.