Up to £17550 per annum
Retail Asset Solutions
about 1 month ago
Warehouse Stock Operative
- This is a full time permanent position based at our customers distribution centre in Barnsley
- Rate of pay: £17,550 per annum/ £9.00 per hour
- Weekly hours: 37.5 hours plus daily 30-min unpaid break
- Shift Patterns: 5 out of 7 - flexible shift 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 4pm-12am
- Working Environment - Ambient/Chilled
A day in the life of a Warehouse Stock Operative
As a Warehouse Accuracy Checker, you will work as part of a dynamic and supportive team in what can be described as a fast-paced and target driven environment to ensure the stock entering or leaving the depot is accurate.
Our activities vary, so often, you may be required to work across multiple different workstreams such as Goods Inbound checks, Picker Accuracy audits and Load Adherence checks most of which require periods of manual handling.
- Audit the Inbound accuracy of supplier deliveries on the GFR program.
- Audit Picker accuracy of stock destined for stores and fully investigate all errors found.
- Adhere to agreed audit and error verification procedures at all times.
- Maintain integrity at all times.
- Ensure the expected productivity levels are achieved, in line with customer expectations.
- Review daily targets in line with customer expectations.
- Flexible working shifts patterns - just ask!
- Competitive salary with optional pension scheme
- Regular overtime is available
- Free onsite parking & subsidised canteen
- Full training to help you perform at your best
- Recognition Awards and Incentives
- Genuine career progression
- Refer a friend bonus
- Able to actively respond to both verbal instructions and audible warning devices
- The ability to communicate well, both written and verbally.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
Retail & Asset Solutions are an innovative and market-leading organisation providing audit services to some of the UK and Europe's largest Food, DIY and Apparel retailers. We engage, listen and work with our customers in a way they can trust, often operating as an extension of their own teams to deliver value-added business.
At RAS Supply Chain we have developed specialised expertise in supply chain assurance services. This helps retailers track and verify goods received from suppliers by checking pick and compliance accuracy, as well as easily integrating with customer IT systems to provide real-time management information.
As leaders in innovation, we embrace new technologies and concepts. We were the first company to use barcode scanning with bespoke reporting, and we were also the first to implement wireless RF data transmission. In the Supply Chain field we are the only organisation providing the end-to-end GFR service to retailers and suppliers. In our ongoing quest for innovation, we continue to research and develop solutions by working collaboratively with our customers and by identifying opportunities to drive sales and combat loss.
With approximately 3,500 employees, we have the largest pool of multi-skilled retail trained colleagues located throughout the UK and Ireland. We also have a fleet of over 70 minibuses ready to deliver count teams to any site in the UK, enabling us to deliver greater consistency in personnel and performance.