Up to £10.50 per hour
Retail Asset Solutions
about 1 month ago
Warehouse Picking Operative
Temporary/3 month fixed contract
We are recruiting Low level Order Pickers (LLOP) to work within a warehouse environment in Harlow a well-known and respected client.
Duties in your role as a Warehouse LLOP Picking Operative:
- Picking stock
- Operating LLOPs and Pump Trucks (In house Training Provided)
- To carry out other relevant duties as directed by management to ensure the effective performance of the warehouse operation
The warehouse is well connected, located just off J4 - M20, ideal for those with their own transport as well as walking distance from the New Hive train station.
It's preferable that candidates have LLOP driving experience but not essential.
Warehouse shift patterns:
- Nights: Sunday-Thursday 22:00-07:30
- Days: Monday-Friday OR Tuesday-Saturday 04:00-13;30
- Days: Monday-Friday OR Tuesday-Saturday 07:00-16:30
Hourly Pay Rate: £10:50
On occasion we may request pickers to stay on for 30-60 minutes for overtime on a shift.
Benefits working with RAS:
- Refer a friend bonuses
- Travel expense scheme
- LLOP Training
- Possible overtime hours
RAS are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.