Up to £11.00 per hour
Retail Asset Solutions
about 1 month ago
Warehouse Picking Operative - Aylesford
Temporary/3 month fixed contract
We are recruiting Warehouse Operatives to work within a warehouse environment in Aylesford a well-known and respected client.
This Role is based in a refrigerated environment, between 3 and 5 degrees.
This is a manual position involving a lot of lifting and carrying.
Duties in your role as a Warehouse Operative:
- Picking stock- either on paper or by voice pick;
- Observe all health and safety protocols as directed by the client and be responsible for the H&S of yourself and others;
- To carry out other relevant duties as directed by management to ensure the effective performance of the warehouse operation.
The warehouse is well connected, located just off J4 - M20, ideal for those with their own transport as well as walking distance from the New Hythe train station.
It is preferable that candidates have experience in a warehouse although not essential for the right applicant as training will be provided. It is imperative to acknowledge the work is in a chilled environment. Successful completion of the 12 week duration could lead to an offer of a permanent contract with the client.
Warehouse shift patterns:
- Nights: Sunday-Thursday 22:00-07:30
- Days: Monday-Friday OR Tuesday-Saturday 04:00-13:30
Hourly Pay Rate:
- Basic: £11.00
- Holiday pay is calculated separately
On occasion we may request pickers to stay on for 30-60 minutes for overtime on a shift.
Benefits working with RAS:
- Refer a friend bonuses
- Travel expense scheme
- LLOP Training for right candidate
- Possible overtime hours
RAS are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applicants from all backgrounds