Up to £18525 per annum + Excellent Benefits!
14 days ago
£18,525 plus benefits
Permanent positions starting ASAP
Our valued client is one of the leading Stock Taking and Auditing companies in the UK. Due to their continued growth we are now recruiting for Warehouse Operatives in Thornbury, Gloucestershire.
- This is a full time permanent position based at our customers distribution centre in Thornbury
- Rate of pay: £18,525 per annum/ £9.50 per hour
- Weekly hours: 37.5 hours plus daily 30-min unpaid break
- Shift Patterns: 5 out of 7 - Varies 8:00am - 4:00pm / 2pm-10pm Flexible
- Working Environment - Ambient/Chilled
A day in the life of a Warehouse Stock Operative
As a Warehouse Stock Operative, you will work as part of a dynamic and supportive team in what can be described as a fast-paced and target driven environment to ensure the stock entering or leaving the depot is accurate.
Our activities vary, so often, you may be required to work across multiple different workstreams such as Goods Inbound checks, Picker Accuracy audits and Load Adherence checks most of which require periods of manual handling.
- Audit the Inbound accuracy of supplier deliveries on the GFR program.
- Audit Picker accuracy of stock destined for stores and fully investigate all errors found.
- Adhere to always agreed audit and error verification procedures.
- Always maintain integrity.
- Ensure the expected productivity levels are achieved, in line with customer expectations.
- Review daily targets in line with customer expectations.
- Flexible working shifts patterns - just ask!
- Competitive salary with optional pension scheme
- Regular overtime is available
- Free onsite parking & subsidised canteen
- Full training to help you perform at your best
- Recognition Awards and Incentives
- Genuine career progression
- Refer a friend bonus
- Able to actively respond to both verbal instructions and audible warning devices
- The ability to communicate well, both written and verbally.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
If you are looking to get your career back on track with a company that always puts its people first, then we would like to hear from you. Please click on the apply button today!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!