Up to £17550 per annum
Retail Asset Solutions
about 1 month ago
In this full time permenant warehouse operative position, you will be based at a food retailers warehouse. You will be responsible for achieving daily auditing targets by checking the accuracy of pallets and cages of stock, before they leave the warehouse, to ensure they meet the delivery requests and no errors have been made.
Must have your own transport to get to site.
Alongside managing the stock accuracy, you'll also be required to monitor stock loaded into trailers against drivers' paperwork or check the accuracy of incoming deliveries.
You will work as part of an existing team, in collaboration with the onsite customer teams and managers to meet the goal of 'Feeding the nation'.
What do I need to be a Warehouse Stock Checker?
- Checkers will be confident in their ability to count cases or trays of stock on a pallet or cage
- Able to actively respond to both verbal instructions and audible warning devices
- The ability to communicate well, verbally and occasionally written.
- Basic knowledge of IT, Excel and Word
- Car owner/driver or can easily travel to several sites within a 20-mile radius
- Full-time position - up to 37.5 hours each week with occasional overtime, working weekly rotating 8-hour shifts on any 5 days out of 7.
- Shifts between 15:00-23:00
- All work will require prolonged periods of standing and all employees will be required to kneel, bend and squat to access and work with low and ground-level stock.
- Manual Handling activities such as, but not limited to; pushing, pulling, lifting and carrying will be required during this role.