Up to £18525 per annum
12 days ago
Warehouse Operative & Accuracy Checker
Sherburn in Elmet, North Yorkshire
£18,525 plus benefits
Full time - ASAP start!
- This is a full time permanent position based at our customers distribution centre in Sherburn in Elmet
- Rate of pay: £18,525 per annum/ £9.50 per hour
- Weekly hours: 37.5 hours plus daily 30-min unpaid break
- Shift Patterns: 5 out of 7 - Varies 6:00am - 6:00am
- Working Environment - Ambient/Chilled
A day in the life of a Warehouse accuracy checker
As a Warehouse Accuracy Checker, you will work as part of a dynamic and supportive team in what can be described as a fast-paced and target driven environment to ensure the stock entering or leaving the depot is accurate.
Our activities vary, so often, you may be required to work across multiple different workstreams such as Goods Inbound checks, Picker Accuracy audits and Load Adherence checks most of which require periods of manual handling.
- Audit the Inbound accuracy of supplier deliveries on the GFR program.
- Audit Picker accuracy of stock destined for stores and fully investigate all errors found.
- Adhere to agreed audit and error verification procedures at all times.
- Maintain integrity at all times.
- Ensure the expected productivity levels are achieved, in line with customer expectations.
- Review daily targets in line with customer expectations.
- Flexible working shifts patterns - just ask!
- Competitive salary with optional pension scheme
- Regular overtime is available
- Free onsite parking & subsidised canteen
- Full training to help you perform at your best
- Recognition Awards and Incentives
- Genuine career progression
- Refer a friend bonus
- Able to actively respond to both verbal instructions and audible warning devices
- The ability to communicate well, both written and verbally.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
Our client is an innovative and market-leading organisation providing audit services to some of the UK and Europe's largest Food, DIY and Apparel retailers. We engage, listen and work with our customers in a way they can trust, often operating as an extension of their own teams to deliver value-added business.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!