£30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits
9 months ago
Venue Sales Manager
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 + bonusses
My client is a leading events venue in the heart of the UK with a portfolio of holding Internationally renowned events.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Venue Sales Manager showcase their skillset and passion for the hospitality industry.
- To manage an existing portfolio of exhibitions/conferences and develop them to their full potential.
- To identify new exhibitions/conferences for inclusion in the diary, with the likelihood of a focus on a particular market sector as allocated by the Sales & Marketing Director.
- To evaluate, with the view to determining suitability for inclusion in TIC's calendar, exhibitions/conferences currently staged at other venues by visiting the event in question.
- To be confident in contacting, via telephone, new prospects and developing relationships to create opportunities to meet/generate event enquiries.
- To carry out tenancy and catering negotiations with clients with a view to agreeing terms based on commitment, duration and tariff.
- To deal with incoming enquiries into the sales office actively promoting and selling the services of the centre to secure future business of both new and existing clients.
- To raise awareness of and cross sell the services of the company to clients ensuring maximum opportunity for all.
- To develop and maintain a good working relationship between the company and its existing client base.
- Attend quarterly Board meetings reporting on sales activities.
- To have an exemplary and comprehensive knowledge of the venue and Group offer, to conduct site tours and off site presentations to potential clients.
- To participate in business entertaining, both at TIC instigation and client invitation including evening and weekend activity as necessary.
- Experience required:
- Previous experience in a similar role within the conference / exhibition sector
- Thorough understanding of the venues market
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record in sales and negotiations preferably in a sales account management role with a good record of achieving targets
- Excellent presentation and verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate and enthusiastic with the drive to see a task through to completion
- Full clean driving licence
- The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong positive attitude and will actively seek the opportunity to work as part of a wider team.
If you are interested in working for a truly wonderful and unique Hotel who value their staff, and will invest whatever it takes to ensure that their people are happy and challenged then please apply today with your cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.