Up to £79.71 per day
Retail Asset Solutions
about 2 months ago
Salary: £79.71 per day
Working for our client you will be providing vehicle stock audit services to leading motor industry finance companies. Working at different customer sites, you'll be accurately capturing vehicle data using industry leading electronic data capturing systems.
Our client is a market leader in the provision of outsourced audit services on behalf of independent and captive funders. We conduct a wide range of audits, including Floor Plan, Fleet and Sub Hire reviews across a broad spectrum of asset classes including Motor, Commercial, Marine, Leisure, Agriculture and Industrial Equipment.
The Role will involve:
- Following set audit procedures to record and reconcile customer asset details using a structured approach
- To confirm and query information provided by customers from local reporting systems
- Ensuring compliance Health and Safety Guidelines
- To have gained experience in a finance or stock control related role
- Be self-motivated
- Have numeric accuracy and attention to detail
- To have basic technology and IT skills
- To have a professional manner with good communication skills
Please note: This role will involve working at a number of different client sites and the ability to travel, to have a full driving licence and your own personal vehicle is essential. You will also be required to work both inside and outside at customer premises.
This role will involve working unsociable hours, working early mornings or night shifts, this therefore means we are unable to hire anyone under the age of 18 years.
If you think you are suitable for this position and you want to find out more please apply today!