Northallerton, North Yorkshire
Up to £85 per day
5 months ago
Job Title: Vehicle Auditor
Salary: £85 per day
Our trusted client is currently looking to hire a Vehicle Auditor. Providing vehicle stock audit services to leading motor industry finance companies.
Working at different customer sites within a defined geographical area, you'll use electronic methods and the latest data capture systems, including a SMART telephone, to record and analyse stock, inventory and asset information which is treated with complete confidentiality.
Vehicle Auditor - This will involve:
- Following set audit procedures to record and reconcile customer asset details using a structured approach
- To confirm and query information provided by customers from local reporting systems
- Ensuring compliance Health and Safety Guidelines
Vehicle Auditor - Preferred background:
- To have gained experience in a finance or stock control related role
- Be self-motivated
- Have numeric accuracy and attention to detail
- To have basic technology and IT skills
- To have a professional manner with good communication skills
Please note: This role will involve working at a number of different client sites and the ability to travel, to have a full driving licence and your own personal vehicle is essential. You will also be required to work both inside and outside at customer premises.
If you think your suitable for this position, please APPLY.
To find out more about this position, please call Retail Asset Solutions (RAS) on 01689 879 444 (Option 3)
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.