£35000 - £40000 per annum + + Bonus + Car Allowance
11 months ago
UK Sales and Key Account Manager
£35,000 to £40,000 per annum +Commission + Car allowance
Monday to Friday working hours
My client is a market leader in the fitness field with a renowned reputation for quality and innovation. Providing first class exercise experiences, my client offers the chance to work with some industry leading brands in offering gym design, equipment and much more.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to run the UK sales team and help my client continue their mission of innovating and inspiring fitness across the nation.
- To ensure that the sales goals across the UK are achieved.
- To take responsibility and ownership for delivering sales targets and KPI's for the UK as set by and in conjunction with the Director of Sales EMEA and/or other Senior Members of the Board.
- To devise a sales strategy for the UK that correlates with Company strategy and all strategic objectives.
- To implement, manage and measure this strategy for UK business and to ensure that it is followed through your team of direct reports and communicated regularly across the entire business.
- To support the strategy and sales target by adopting an active selling role - pro actively working to achieve sales, increase numbers, achieve target through own, self-driven sales ability.
- To grow the business, increase profitability and increase market share whilst retaining and building on our current customer base with superior account management and customer care as well as gaining new sales.
- To ensure a Sales 'Best Practice' Process is implemented across all areas of the business that will result in one consistent approach to customer sales and customer service.
- 5 years experience in sales at senior level within the fitness sector
- A passion for selling and negotiating - you are confident, outgoing and love meeting new people, you find targets motivating
- Personable and engaging - your goal is to build strong relationships and open doors to more sales opportunities
- Strong organisational skills
Sound like your next opportunity? Please apply including a copy of your CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.