£18000 - £21000 per annum + benefits
4 months ago
Transport Administrator - Luxury Retail Brand
£18,000 - £21,000 + benefits
This luxury retail brand is seeking to appoint an experienced Administrator to join their team at their Oxford head office.
Transport Administrator - The Role:
- Day-to-day transport enquiries and administration; including data entry, order processing, filing all invoices and returns logs
- Responsible for all returns through department, organising any replacements and/or refunds
- Dealing with all telephone enquiries from both internal and external sources in an efficient and swift manner
- Maintaining and managing any queries in the main deliveries inbox
- Resolving and responding to customer complaints
- Ensuring all goods are documented and matched in relevant systems
- Working with various MS Office programs (including Excel) to ensure accurate order picking through our warehouses
Transport Administrator - The Person:
- Excellent communicator; written and verbal communication skills
- Confident and polite telephone manner
- Work well under pressure and to tight schedules
- Organised with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good administration skills
- Experience with Microsoft packages including Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous Experience in logistics / transport would be advantageous
To find out more about this exciting opportunity send your CV to John Anderson - Managing Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01743 770 280 / 07931 211 258
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.