£33000 - £35000 per annum + car + bonus
7 months ago
South of the UK areas include Wales, Cornwall, Devon, Leicester
Salary £33,000 - £35,000 per annum plus company car + bonus
Our client is a leading luxury jewellery retailer. This retailer is well known for providing customers with a premium, 1st class shopping experience and luxurious products. They are currently seeking a Training Specialist for the South of the UK. Ideally you will reside close to the M25.
Reporting directing to the Brand Manager you will be instrumental in delivering training to your designated territory and ensuring that your territory are product experts.
- Organising training days to be held in key geographical areas.
- Organization of the yearly Ambassador training in partnership with head office.
- Monitoring the correct usage of the e-learning by each relevant members of the team.
- Providing feedback to the store managers as well as to the retail operations manager.
- Providing in-store retailing training.
- Providing franchise retail stores training.
- Training of new sales staff into the stores (retail, franchise, multiple and independent).
- Monitor the territory in terms of competition and report inappropriate usage of the brand.
- Report your weekly activities on the format provided.
- Be a key brand ambassador and drive the brand forward.
- Previous experience in a similar role, Field Trainer or within a sales environment.
- Experience working for a luxury retail brand.
- Experience preferably in the watch/jewellery industry.
- Excellent knowledge of watches and watch brands.
- Good self-motivation and ability to use own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels (both oral and written).
- Creative flair with strong planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to travel extensively.
This is an exciting, challenging and rewarding role with a well-established and respected luxury retailer. If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then please apply today enclosing your CV and covering letter detailing your salary expectations.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.