City of London, London
£29000 - £31000 per annum + Benefits
12 months ago
Trainee Control Room Officer
Leading casino chain
Salary 29-31k + benefits
Our client is world renowned high end casino operator. As part of recent expansion, they are looking for an ambitious candidate to join the control team in West London. The main aspect of the role will be providing advice and guidance to club management and gaming operations on all security and surveillance related matters. Successful candidates will be trained to become part of a thriving control room team.
Your training will encompass UK gaming, statistical analysis, UK and international law and compliance, as well general security and health and safety training. This position will offer the right candidate excellent opportunities for career progression and personal development.
Key responsibilities of the role includes:
- Delivering proactive and retrospective game protection and analytical surveillance
- Liaising with law enforcement agencies and industry regulators as required
- Ensuring that the Control Room Manager, and Head of Security and Surveillance, are fully informed regarding all issues affecting breaches of security
- Providing support to Casinos for targeted gaming issues and potential cheat activity
- Assisting with combating all forms of illegal and criminal activity and gaming malpractice
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience not mandatory as training will be provided
- Excellent communication skills; able to converse with senior executives and to compile detailed reports
- An above average knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is required
- An academic or professional background in mathematics and/or statistical analysis is highly desirable
- Flexible attitude towards working hours
This role is a 40 hour per week position, working 4 10 hour shifts, flexibility is key.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here