Up to £32500 per annum + + £17,500 OTE + £500 Car Allowance
20 days ago
Territory Sales Manager - Fitness Industry
£32,500 + £17,500 OTE + Company Car
We are currently hiring for an experienced Territory Sales Manager to join the sales team within our client's organisation, who are one of the UK's leading retailers of fitness equipment. In this fast-paced role, you will be responsible for achieving and exceeding revenue targets by maximising volume and margins on sales of our clients' products and services.
Reporting into the UK Sales Manager and working closely with the territory team and as part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will drive new business in all market sectors.
Key Responsibilities of the role will include:
· Understand each market sector and the processes that they follow to procure fitness solutions.
· Develop and deliver a strategic territory map to ensure that quality account coverage is met.
· Generate new business in all market sectors with a strategic approach to the territory. You will be required to cold call businesses to uncover new revenue opportunities.
· Respond to inbound prospects and leads.
· Maintain and develop existing accounts through appropriate propositions and sales methods to optimise quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
· Provide weekly/monthly/quarterly sales forecasts along with accurate sales forecasting and detailed usage of the companies CRM system.
· Continuous understanding of the fitness market and trends to allow engaging and forward thinking within all professional discussions.
What we need from the successful candidate:
· It is essential that the individual has proven regional sales and account management experience.
· It is essential that the individual has a solution selling focus and business to business selling in a customer-facing role.
· Knowledge/experience of the fitness industry is desirable.
· Ambitious, self-motivated individual who can work autonomously but as part of a multi-disciplinary team in order to achieve and exceed targets, both within the designated territory, the area and the total team.
· Comprehensive understanding of the formal tender process.
· Commercially astute to appreciate and understand the value, contribution and complexity of initiating, developing and maintaining excellent customer relationships for future business generation.
· It is essential that the individual demonstrates confident communicative ability and flair in the production and delivery of customer presentations.
· Effective listening ability and strong negotiation skills are required, along with drive and resilience to succeed in a competitive marketplace.
This is a remote role where you will be expected to travel to customers, so a driving licence is essential.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!