City of London, London
5 months ago
Technology Development Manager
Competitive Salary + Bonus & Benefits
My Client is seeking a Technology Development Manager to join their UK team. This role will focus on project managing the creation and implementation of the technology solutions needed for a ground-breaking new business concept in sports training equipment. They will lead a software and hardware development team, taking a lead role in technology product development from idea to launch.
- Create requirements specifications for new technology products, including software and hardware systems
- Devise 'build or buy' decision analysis for multiple technology solutions
- Test new products and log and prioritize issues for resolution
- Communicate cross-functionally with US and UK teams
- Identify areas of improvement and concerns and recommend corrective actions
- Interview potential users and testers to get their feedback
- Assist team in implementing technology solutions at events and testing sites
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Must have strong willingness to solve problems and execute tasks from start to completion
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and have strong interpersonal skills
- Must have experience managing third party contractors
- Preferable experience in user-centric connected technology: smartphones, tablets, A/V capabilities, or other electronic hardware
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.