£18000 - £19000 per annum + bonus and benefits
5 months ago
Family Entertainment Centre
Up to £19,000 per annum
We are currently working with a fast-growing brand of family entertainment centres across the UK. Our client's venues provide a fantastic fun-filled day out; with bowling, assault courses, laser-tag and soft play there is something for everyone! With strong expansion plans, our client expects to double the size of their operation over the next 3 years taking them around 20 venues across the UK and they are looking for people to grow with them. Whether you have a technical, mechanical or electrical background - this is the job for you. You don't need to have worked in the industry or have had previous experience, we will train you on every aspect of the role.
As a Technical Manager, your key responsibility will be supervising a small team to ensure the smooth running of the entire site from the technical aspect and efficiently responding to any technical issues that occur.
Technical Manager - About you:
- You are inventive, resourceful and have a can-do attitude
- You have a flexible approach to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have a technical, mechanical or electrical background
- Organised and able to effectively prioritise workload.
- Be proactive and be able anticipate issues before they arise.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues.
- Previous experience of supervising a small team (preferable, not essential).
Technical Manager - About the role:
- Maintain all equipment to company standards.
- To answer all fault notification calls whilst on duty in a quick and efficient manner.
- Liaise with staff and customers with regards to faults and lane conditions to ensure a high standard of customer service.
- Ensure that all equipment, workshops and tools are kept clean and well maintained. To carry out general maintenance and basic repairs throughout the centre.
- Maintain an accurate stock inventory. To be responsible for ordering machinery and parts with the area Technician.
- Organise the weekly staff rotas and carry out training schedules for new members of staff.
- Motivate and lead staff and handle basic staff issues.
- To adhere to the weekly and daily task rotas and comply with all Health and Safety requirements.
To attend all training sessions relevant to the role.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing brand and give yourself opportunities of clear progression. If you are interested, please apply with a copy of your CV and cover letter today.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.