Up to £8.75 per hour + Plus enhancements
Retail Asset Solutions
about 1 month ago
Salary: £8.75 per hour + enhancements
As a Retail Team Leader, you will be working directly with our clients or could be responsible for managing teams of up to 25 stock counters; delivering the end to end stock taking service at our client's sites. We require flexible availability, as the shift lengths and timings will vary, and you will be travelling to a different site each day. Additionally, you may occasionally be expected to stay away from home.
Before starting as a Team Leader and whilst undertaking E learning systems training, you will be working in our Store Support division over Christmas, completing replenishment work with our teams in the clothing department of a leading national supermarket retailer, ensuring that their grocery merchandise is replenished to a high standard.
Team Leader Details
Days: Monday - Sunday (5 in 7 day working shift pattern)
Hours of Work: Varied shift patterns (AM and PM)
- Full mileage
- Full time / permanent salaries available
- Expenses paid
- Ongoing training
- Progression to full time position opportunities
- Paid holiday
- Overseas opportunities
You will be expected to ensure the following within your team:
- Correct procedures and processes are followed
- Exceptional customer service standards are delivered on all sites
- Stock Counts are completed accurately and within the given time frame
- Team productivity is monitored and improved where possible
- A Full Driving License and access to your own vehicle
- Outstanding customer service skills
- The ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel
- Basic IT skills
- The ability to remain focused when under pressure
- Manage time effectively and work without immediate supervision
- Willingness and ability to travel
Full training in our systems and client procedures will be provided.
Please Note: We cannot hire anyone under 21 for this role and a Full Driving License is a requirement.
We look forward to receiving your application.