City of Westminster, London
£20000 - £22000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Team Leader/Supervisor - London Marylebone
Italian QSR/Casual dining concept
£20,000 to £22,000 per annum
Our client operates a small portfolio of Italian QSR and casual-dining restaurants, offering a vast array of pizza, salads and sandwiches made with the finest natural ingredients and complimented by a range of Italian wines, beers and coffee. This brand offers an authentic taste of Italy created with real Italian products and have plans to expand the concept further across the UK.
The ideal candidate will have experience as an Assistant Manager, Team Leader or Supervisor within a similar food focused environment or coffee shop, will be passionate about the industry and have high levels of energy to deal with a fast-paced business; in addition to demonstrating exceptional levels of customer service and a strong commercial awareness.
Key Responsibilities of the Team Leader/Supervisor:
- To assist the Store Manager and Assistant Manager in managing the store operation within guidelines, with the aim of achieving high levels of profit, standards and customer service
- To maintain Health & Safety standards to ensure a safe environment for all persons within the store
- To accept deliveries and ensure that all products are correctly stored
- To handle cash ensuring the company cash handling procedures are followed
- To ensure that all company policies and procedures are adhered to and that all employees understand these and the implications of non-compliance
- To ensure daily sales targets are achieved and to control daily labour costs whilst running a shift
- To ensure that shelves are always freshly stocked and unsold food is disposed of in accordance with guidelines
- To help the duty manager to open and close the stores
- To assist the Manager and Assistant Manager to train, motivate and develop branch staff
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious, growing company who can offer strong career progression for the right people. If you have the right skills and experience for this role, please apply with a copy of your CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.