Leinster, Republic of Ireland
Up to €12.50 per hour
28 days ago
Retail Team Driver - Ireland
Salary: €12.50 per hour
We are currently seeking a motivated professional, with a flexible schedule, able to work on a casual contract basis across Ireland.
You will be working alongside a small group of stock counters, and will each be given a Hand Held Terminal (HHT) to carry out stock counts across one small superstore
You will be driving a company minibus to and from stock counts and will be responsible for the transportation of your team getting to and from shifts. You will be expected to ensure that yourself and team are following the correct, given processes.
When onsite, you will join your team as a Stock Counter and accurately count stock and provide any training necessary to support the team.
Please note: full training will be provided upon your first shift, therefore previous stock, audit or retail experience is not essential, however it is advantageous.
Driver responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Using the correct process for notifying your team of the mini bus pick-up points and timings.
- Notifying and recording any stock counter absence at the pick-up points at the given time.
- Drive the team from pick-up point to site and then back to pick-up point at the end of the shift.
- Escalating any vehicle issues in a timely, efficient manner.
- Complete a team sheet record detailing who was expected on the bus, who attended and the time that the bus arrived.
- Complete the role of Stock Counter onsite, to the same productivity and accuracy targets.
- Portraying a professional manner, as you will be working across various client sites.
- Demonstrating good communication skills.
- Having a flexible schedule and showing a willingness to work on a casual basis.
OCS offer various benefits including discounted concert tickets, money off various high street retailers and supermarket, discounted holidays and flights to name a few.
**This role will involve working unsociable hours, working early mornings and night shifts, this therefore means we are unable to hire anyone under the age of 18 years.
If you think your suitable for this position, please APPLY.
To find out more about this position, please call Retail Asset Solutions (RAS) on 01689 879 444
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Luxury Recruitment Consultant
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Retail Recruitment Coordinator
Join C2 Recruitment!