Birmingham, West Midlands
£23000 - £26000 per annum + plus £290 per month car allowance
about 1 month ago
£23,000 - £26,000 plus £290 per month car allowance
Our trusted client is a market leading company that provides a first class stocktaking service to retail customer sites throughout the United Kingdom and in Europe. Working with the leading Retailers including, Fashion Retailers, DIY brands, Supermarkets plus Pharmacies, our client has seen phenomenal growth in recent times and is now expanding even further!
We are currently looking for a Systems Analyst to join our nationwide IT team on a full-time permanent basis. Your primary responsibility will be to provide software applications support & development to new and existing IT projects/tasks within the business.
Job Specifics - Systems Analyst
You will be required to:
- Troubleshoot existing applications using various programming skills
- Assist with the development of ongoing IT project work
- Liaise with both new and existing clients to provide IT support and guidance
- Travel to sites around the UK and Eire assisting operational teams
- Provide 1st and 2nd line tech support during working hours and sometimes outside working hours
- Annual Salary of £23,000-£26,000 plus £290 per month car allowance
You must have:
- A sound understanding of SQL Database design and implementation
- A sound knowledge of T-SQL scripting, C#, VBA and VB.net
- The ability to communicate complex technical information to help staff at all levels
To apply to this fantastic opportunity and join a trusted market leading brand with exciting future development opportunities, click on the apply button today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.