Up to £28400 per annum
8 days ago
Retail & Asset Solutions
SEIRS Supervisors £26,000pa plus £200pcm car allowance (£28,400pa)
6 month contract initially with a potential for permanent contract extension
48 Hours per week Sunday to Thursday usually (or variation of 5 day out of 7)
Location: Will be required to work at different locations across the UK
Do you want to be part of exciting growth in a well-established, successful and reputable company?
Are you an experienced racking installer or supervisor registered with the Storage Equipment Installers Registration Scheme (SEIRS) and have an appetite for retail display excellence?
Retail & Asset Solutions are looking for experienced candidates to join our teams as we pave our way into retail installations with our large existing and growing client portfolio, to be the 'go-to' company for mobilising retail merchandising projects.
We are a leading provider of Retail merchandising, stocktaking, and supply chain management services.
With over 3500 employees throughout the UK, we provide a hardworking and rewarding workplace with many progression opportunities.
Reporting to the RAS Installations Manager, you will be working with well-known retailers and their project managers at various sites nationwide.
The SEIRS Supervisor's purpose will be to positively influence the installations team and work in tandem with the merchandising team to support in the delivery of in-store projects such as range reviews and store refresh schemes, by implementing all elements relating to racking and shelving installations and merchandising to store planogram to give a spectacular finish.
Ability to follow company policy and procedures especially in Health and Safety would be critical to this role. A driving licence would be highly desirable for the role as projects will have a nationwide remit. Shifts are between 10 -12 hours and usually nights although some day shifts may be required.
- Permanent position
- Car allowance £200 per month
- Usually Sunday to Thursday working week
- Working as part of a close-knit team
- Training and development
- Progression opportunities within the company
- Accommodation provided when working away from home when required
- Holiday entitlement
- Uniform and company laptop provided
- Owner Driver benefits include Car Share scheme with enhanced mileage expensed
- Management and supervision of the installation team on site
- Work closely with the customer on site to achieve all required project objectives to schedule
- Installing and dismantling Pallet Racking and gondola, (Eden, Radfords, iTab etc)
- Helping out to make sure installation is carried out to manufacture specs (frame orientation, bracing pattern, row spacer locations, shimming, bolting etc)
- Providing support in merchandising to plan and ensuring excellent display standards
- Making sure site is cleared and tidy on job completion
- Travelling to and from jobs
- Behave in a professional manner
- The role will require lifting heavy items at times so being fit and healthy would be beneficial
- Full UK driving licence
- SEIRS and CSCS card holder
- Experience working with hand tools
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Adherence to health and safety regulations
- Flexibility with working hours
- Flexibility with working days
- Hold a forklift truck licence
- IPAF 3A/3B certifications
- Comfortable working at heights
This role is being handled by Retail & Asset Solutions (RAS). To discuss this vacancy or any other great positions we have please call us on 01689 879444 for a confidential chat about working for our business.
By applying to this role, you are consenting to Retail & Asset Solutions to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!