£17000 - £17500 per annum + Benefits
about 1 year ago
Supervisor - Premium Footwear
Salary £17,000 - £17,500 per annum+ Benefits
Full time - 12 month FTC
This leading premium footwear retailer is looking to recruit a Supervisor on a 12 month maternity cover contract for their store in Edinburgh.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an existing Supervisor / Senior Sales to join a customer service focused retailer.
To be a successful Supervisor for this brand you will need to be passionate about customer service and driving store KPI's.
Supervisor - the role:
- To support the Manager with the day to day operations and staffing
- Delivery of an exceptional customer experience
- To open and close the store
- Working within the company guidelines to achieve the stores financial targets
- To ensure the highest level of customer service is given and measured against set objectives
Supervisor - the person:
- You will have proven retail experience within the premium fashion industry
- A career history that has demonstrable experience of achieving results whilst delivering unrivalled customer service and visual excellence
- You will be positive, passionate and able to think on your feet reacting to change
- An ability to maximise sales
This position would suit an established Supervisor or a Senior Sales / Sales Assistant looking for their next step.
To discuss this exciting opportunity further please apply with your CV.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.