Up to £8.50 per hour + bonus + benefits
3 months ago
Supervisor - Luxury brand
Part time - 30 hrs / 4 days
£8.50 an hour + fantastic bonus + benefits
A fantastic opportunity to join this luxury brand well known for their excellent customer service and quality. They are seeking a Supervisor to join their team in Bicester. The Supervisor acts as an Ambassador for the company and promotes both the company's culture and the brand.
Supervisor - The role:
- To support and, in the absence of the manager, manage the overall operation of the store and contribute to the store productivity and sales
- Monitor and achieve store performance and profitability with relevant KPIs
- To drive exceptional customer service at all times
- To work with the Store Manager to ensure that merchandising objectives, operating standards and controllable costs are managed effectively.
- Overseeing and managing the team when required
- Establish a loyal client base and boost brand awareness
Supervisor - The person:
- Demonstrable success gained as a Supervisor / Team Leader / Senior Sales Associate
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrable sales skills
- Excellent customer service
- Demonstrates an ability to plan the work of the team to achieve the company goals
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated
- Demonstrates an ability to lead, motivate, train and develop a team
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Supervisor / Team Leader / Senior Sales Associate to be part of a fantastic brand.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please apply with your CV.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.