£30000 - £33000 per annum + bonus + benefits
about 1 month ago
Store Operations Manager - Luxury Menswear
c£33,000 + bonus + benefits
Savile Row - London
This iconic luxury menswear brand is seeking to appoint an experienced Store Operations Manager / Store Manager to their flagship store / showroom on Savile Row.
Store Operation Manager - The Role
The Operations Manager key function is to ensure the store complies with health and safety procedures, as well as maintain store stock accuracy and loss in line with company policy. This will be measured through safety reviews, stocktakes and operational retail audits.
To support the store in achieving store sales, service as well as operational compliance and targets. Encourage strong communication throughout the team, for the store to deliver a high level of customer service and clientele management. Act as an ambassador of the brand in line with business goals supporting the overall growth and profitability of the store.
- Use all available tools to analyse discrepancies in stock holding and agree corrective action with store manager to increase store profitability.
- Support the store to achieve company budgets through the team's achievement of KPI targets as well as your own.
- Protect the company's profit by selling stock at the best margin and retaining low damages.
- Ensuring sales team are selling stock accurately, reducing risk of negative stock holding.
- Accountable for staff delivery of customer service, providing coaching and feedback to ensure service is in line with company standard.
- Develop and implement a clear operation strategy for your areas of responsibility ensuring company compliance and multi skilling across key roles.
- Own and monitor the area operations, sales and service results to deliver appropriate action to maximise store performance.
- Instil a culture of exceptional customer service, constantly pushing the boundaries to enhance the operations performance.
- Empower all employees to do everything necessary to satisfy the customer within given parameters.
- Provide outstanding leadership for the team, setting clear direction and providing regular feedback.
- Ensure all contact with customers/suppliers/3rd party partners is conducted in a professional manner.
- Communicate and collate reports, such as KPI as well as sales productivity reports and follow up with managers where necessary.
- Build positive working relationships with external departments in order to support the development of the store.
- Communicate retail standards and ensure that all within the area understand these standards and deliver against them.
- Understand and properly execute all systems, POS, and departmental operating procedures.
- Build strong working relationships with other areas of the business including warehouse, visual merchandising and buying team.
- All monthly stock control requirements to be completed by the team and reported on time.
- Assist the store manager in effective scheduling of the sales and management team in order to optimise profit.
Store Operations Manager - The Person
- Ideally already working in a manager role or similar, preferably in the luxury industry.
- Have a basic understanding of commerciality and KPI measurements.
- Ability to be flexible in working schedules.
- Confident in people management techniques and training styles.
- An understanding of Retail business and competitors within the Market.
- To have an understanding of tailoring and operations
- Ability to plan and organise multiple tasks, taking into consideration long term and immediate jobs.
- Ability to support other key managerial roles in the absence of their presence in store.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity send your CV to John Anderson - Managing Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01743 770 280 / 07931 211 258
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here