£18000 - £19000 per annum + Great Benefits
2 months ago
Store Manager Required- Expanding Lifestyle Brand
Salary c£19,000 per annum dependant on experience plus benefits
Our client is an expanding lifestyle brand who offer high quality products. They are looking for an experienced Fashion Store Manager who is passionate about driving sales and customer service within its business. You must have a proven track record in achieving sales and be passionate about people development.
This is a new store so they are looking for a strong calibre candidate to manage this branch. Due to the fact this is a brand new store for this retailer you will be instrumental in ensuring its success in Wells by introducing the brand to the local community both in store and online.
- As Store Manager your main responsibility is to maximise the sales and profit opportunities for your store and lead / inspire the staff to ensure that the stores delivers a consistently excellent level of customer service
- Responsible for store budgets, overheads and the stores Profit & Loss
- Fully responsible for all stock management and store operation processes to minimise risk and costs.
- Be a strong brand ambassador
- Develop in-store opportunities to increase sales
- Ensure very high retail standards in store
- Hold events in store to increase customer awareness and loyalty
- Lead and develop the store team
- Liaise with head office as and when required
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a growing retailer with lots of opportunities for progression!!!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will be a current Store Manager/Assistant Store Manager from a premium fashion background who is passionate about offering high levels of customer and client service.
You will be a highly motivated person who is pro active and commercially focused.
You will have a huge amount of passion for lifestyle products and be an inspirational leader.
If this sounds like you then apply today…..
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.