Guernsey, Channel Isles
£28000 - £30000 per annum + bonus + benefits
3 months ago
£28,000 - £30,000 + bonus + benefits
Stationary & Gifts
A fantastic opportunity for a Store Manager to join an exciting stationary and gift brand. To be a successful Store Manager for this retailer you will need to be passionate about customer service and driving store KPI's. You will be a creative with the commercial knowledge to ensure that your store maximises all sales opportunities.
Store Manager - the role:
- Delivering on store KPI's, acheive consistent sales figures and influence the team, working together to achieve sales targets
- Driving the store team to deliver exceptional service to clients
- Regularly feedback on product performance and customer feedback to Head Office
- Visual merchandising, ensuring the store is commercially strong
- People - manage all recruitment, training, inductions, performance management and appraisals
- Ensure the store complies with all Health and Safety policies
Store Manager - the person:
- You will have proven retail experience as a Store Manager or Assistant Manager.
- A career history that has demonstrable experience of achieving results whilst delivering unrivalled customer service
- You will be positive, passionate and able to think on your feet reacting to change
For more details on this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.