St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£18000 - £20000 per annum + bonus + benefits
11 months ago
St Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary up to £20,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits
Are you passionate about pets and animals?
Do you want to work for a retailer that provide amazing training?
My client is a leading pet food store with a nationwide network of stores they are a well established and highly successful retailer. Currently recruiting for a Store Manager for their branch in St Albans who can grow and develop the store further, you will need to be a business minded Manager with a huge passion for customer service and sales.
The main purpose of the Store Manager will be to maximise the potential and profitability of the store by continuous improvement in the service provided to customers. Customer service is the first priority of this retailer, they always put customers first!
- You will have gained extensive retail experience demonstrated through the position of Store Manager/Assistant Manager
- You will be passionate about animals and have a love for pets and welfare
- You will be commercially aware being able to demonstrate a commercial approach to running a retail store.
- People orientated being able to demonstrate with clear examples of coaching and development of the team.
- Experience of full P&L accountability clearly being able to demonstrate what and how you have delivered against the KPI's.
- Results focused demonstrating what and how you have delivered against KPI budgets.
This is fantastic time to join this retailer, if you are looking for a new and exciting role with a great retailer then apply today with your CV and covering letter…..
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.