St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£20000 - £23000 per annum + commission
3 months ago
Store Manager - Unique tea concept
Up to £23,000 + commission
Our client is an independent producer and supplier of loose-leaf tea, who sell their products both online and directly into other businesses. They also operate a fantastic tea house in the heart of St Albans, offering over 40 teas from around the world which are complimented by sweet treats and the finest coffee. Their tea house offers a unique experience for all the senses and attracts a loyal customer base.
We are currently recruiting for a Shop Manager to take the lead in the day to day running of the tea house, who will also be responsible for driving sales of their tea products and accessories. The ideal candidate will have experience at Store Manager level within a café, coffee shop or retail environment and have a real passion for providing an exceptional customer experience.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Overseeing all aspects of the day to day café and retail operations.
- Attracting new customers through innovative and interactive marketing initiatives.
- Taking a proactive approach to sales of tea products and accessories.
- Recruiting, training and leading a motivated and engaged team.
- Ensuring a fantastic customer experience at all times.
- Ensuring the business complies with all health and safety and food hygiene standards.
- Overall responsibility for the financial performance of the tea house.
This role would suit an experienced Store Manager who is looking for a role with lots of autonomy and the potential to progress as the business grows. If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.