Saffron Walden, Essex
£16000 - £18000 per annum + Great benefits
7 months ago
Salary up to £18,000 per annum +benefits
Saffron Walden, Essex
37.5 Hours per week (including weekends)
My client is a rapidly growing charity organisation, with over 40 stores across the UK; they continue to expand their store portfolio.
To be a successful store manager with my client you will have sound retail management experience with the ability to drive a team to achieve fantastic sales and service, you will have strong experience within a retail and customer focused environment and have a creative flair with a strong eye for detail. You will be a commercially minded Manager with a real passion for people!
Store Manager Responsibilities:
- Driving sales and service within the store, ensuring the best possible customer service is provided
- You will be responsible for building key relationships within the local community
- Recruiting and training new volunteers to a high standard
- Staff scheduling
- Dealing with HR issues
- Visual merchandising
- Ensuring excellent profitability of the store
Store Manager Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong management experience gained within retail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Creative and good eye for detail
- IT literate
- Strong budgetary management skills
- Strong people skills
- Commercially minded Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a fast growing charity organisation who pride themselves on creating a dynamic working environment.
If you are interested in working for a great charity and have experience within retail management please do not hesitate to apply today.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.