£22000 - £25000 per annum + bonus
about 2 months ago
Store Manager -QSR/Coffee Shop brand
London - Spitalfields
£22,000 - £25,000 per annum + bonus
We are currently looking to speak to experienced Store/Unit Managers with a background in coffee shops, restaurants or quick service retail units. Our client is a quick service brand with a unique concept, offering quality coffee and sweet treats. They have a portfolio of around 15 UK stores at present which is set to almost double within the next couple of years, making this a fantastic time to join the company as a Store Manager!
Key Responsibilities of the Store Manager will include:
- To manage store operation within guidelines provided by the Company with the aim of achieving high levels of profit, standards and customer service
- To ensure that branch running costs are kept to a minimum whilst maintaining standards.
- To ensure that sales targets are achieved whilst working within the given budgets as dictated by your Operations Manager
- To ensure that high quality of food hygiene standards are maintained
- To ensure that shelves are always freshly stocked, unsold food is disposed of in accordance with guidelines and wastage is monitored
- To recruit, train, motivate and develop branch staff, supervisors and assistant managers to enable them to run the branch in the absence of the Manager
The ideal Store Manager:
- Must have passion, commitment and genuine leadership ability
- Must have previous experience in management position essential ideally gained in a fast food or retail environment
- Must be able to manage and motivate your team to achieve results
- Must have an understanding of sales targets and budgets and how these are achieved
- Must be a good communicator with people at all levels - staff, customers and Directors of the Company
- Must be a team player who is happy to share ideas with fellow colleagues
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious, growing company who can offer strong career progression for the right people. If you have the right skills and experience for this role, please apply with a copy of your CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here