£25000 - £28000 per annum + bonus
11 months ago
up to £28,000 per annum + bonus
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Slough for an experienced Store Manager to work for our client who always provide the ultimate dessert experience!
Your role will be ensuring the day to day operational management of this store, you will maximise revenues, customer satisfaction, and people development and ensure a safe environment for all. Key areas of emphasis will be revenue generation, financial controls, demand creation & utilisation, cost control and development of the team to deliver outstanding customer service.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a General Manager or Store Manager within a high-volume, fresh food facility and a proven track record of delivering the highest standards of customer service. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for people in addition to great team leadership and development skills. You need to be commercially aware, with the presence and personality to deliver the best customer service whilst meeting your business targets.
Key Responsibilities of the Store Manager:
- Recruit, train and develop your team to surpass all expectations.
- Organise rota system efficiently and within budget.
- Manage stock levels & control wastage levels.
- Ensure all members of your team comply with all aspects of Health & Safety and food hygiene policies.
- Market and promote the store locally and seek opportunities to increase sales.
- Take responsibility for store cash up process ensuring any discrepancies are managed and controlled.
- Ensure store successfully passes all store checks.
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please apply along with a copy of your CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.