£21000 - £22000 per annum + bonus + benefits
6 months ago
Store Manager - Premium Homewear Brand
£22,000 + bonus + benefits
My client is recognised the world over as a market-leading, premium brand. I am currently recruiting for an experienced Store Manager to manage their boutique retail store in Windsor.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the store through effective management of the store sales team to achieve the sales and cost targets and the highest levels of customer service and store standards.
Store Manager - The Role:
- Day to day management of all aspects of the store ensuring that it is trading effectively, that it is adequately staffed, and that customers needs are met.
- Day to day management of employees including; motivation, recruitment, attendance, welfare, training and development, according to company policies and employment laws, ensuring that relevant Retail and HR procedures are followed.
- Plan, drive, and report on store sales, costs (notably staffing hours) and business performance, according to company requirements, ensuring that all figures supplied are accurate and timely.
- Liaise with the retail head office team to plan, implement and advertise local marketing events, including in store cookery demonstrations and other special events.
- Ensure in-store displays and product merchandising meet the company's visual merchandising standards and guidelines.
- Plan and implement shop merchandising, layout, and the customer traffic flow so as to maximise sales, customer satisfaction, appearance, and brand image, whilst observing health and safety requirements.
- To manage selling and customer service activities and practises. Continually developing and improving all store personnel's competence in customer care, to optimise and sustain sales performance, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Seek and continuously develop knowledge and information about competitor activity, pricing and tactics, and communicate this to relevant departments in the Company, including identifying local opportunities to advertise and promote your store.
Store Manager - The Person:
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience within a quality retail environment as a Store Manager / Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager and be able to deliver consistently excellent customer service. You will be able to help drive sales and service to ensure the profitability of this retail store.
In return you will be offered a competitive basic salary and benefits package, including a fantastic staff discount and quarterly bonus scheme, and the opportunity to progress your career with a leading retail brand!
To find out more about this exciting opportunity send your CV to John Anderson - Managing Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01743 770 280 / 07931 211 258
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here