7 months ago
Store Manager - Premium Heritage Shaving Brand
£28,000 - £30,000 per annum
We are looking for a retail store manager to run and manage our store, located in the Carnaby area. This will be the first and flagship London location for our premium, heritage shaving brand.
This role would suit a current Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Team Leader or Supervisor from a Luxury / Premium background, within either a Department store or boutique environment.
My client is a global, premium, heritage shaving brand. Characterised by an affinity with nature and a desire to produce the highest quality products, we continue to refine our product range working with renowned designers and winning multiple awards. Grounded in quality and tradition, we are progressive and forward thinking, combining craftsmanship with the very latest technology.
We are looking for a results driven retail store manager to be responsible for the overall store management. The successful candidate will be able to enhance customer experience and satisfication as well as meet sales and profitability goals. As we are a small boutique we are looking for someone who is motivated and can work well independently as well as effectively manage part-time/casual staff when occasionally required. You will be working closely with the owner-operator team, liaising with them day to day so having strong communication skills is essential. The successful candidate will have a passion for excellent customer service, and an enthusiasm for product design and detail.
- Performance related bonus available
- Staff discount
- Enjoy a high level of independence, within a flexible and supportive company allowing opportunities to develop skills in relevant desired areas
- Product training, including visiting European HQ and European Flagship Store
- Customer service training and management development training
- Working closely with the marketing and retail promotions team, you will have opportunites to develop skills and input in this area
- Working in one of London's coolest locations, alongside other exciting, global brands and with opportunities to participate in key Carnaby events
- You will be a key part of an exceptional, growing, global business
- Acting as an Ambassador for the brand
- Driving sales within the store
- Ensuring excellent standards of customer service
- Ensuring visual standards are met is essential, a keen eye for visual merchandising is desirable
- Stock control
- Communicating financial information to the team to ensure targets are met and/or exceeded
- In depth understanding of till system (training will be available) and ability to troubleshoot
- Weekend work will be required, with a regular schedule that allows for days off midweek, this can be swapped for a weekend once a month
Key Skills and Characteristics:
- A passion for premium retail
- An extremely service lead individual
- An excellent eye for details and attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- An excellent commercial awareness
- Outstanding verbal communication skills
- Trustworthy, positive and driven
If you're interested in working as a Store Manager for this premium brand that is rapidly expanding, please apply with your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.