Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000 - £32000 per annum + bonus and benefits
3 months ago
Store Manager - Phone Retail
Salary 30-32k + bonus
We are currently seeking a commercially focused and customer service centric Store Manager to join our client's business in Birmingham. With stores across the Midlands, our client is a franchisee of one of the largest mobile phone operators in the UK.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Identify and harness new retail opportunities.
- Develop & review your team so everyone can take ownership for the customer experience.
- Support your team to seek and act upon feedback to improve individual & store performance for Service & Sales measures and to own customer complaints through to completion.
- Competently and confidently communicate key business messages to the store team on a daily basis with your morning briefs and team meetings.
- To be accountable for creating and developing a high performing team, continually raising the team's performance and monitoring both fiscal and behavioural KPI's.
- To maintain a high level of awareness and knowledge of the retail market, telecoms industry and internal activity to ensure that challenges and opportunities for Retail are identified and fed back to senior management.
- To understand, drive and improve all areas of operational compliance, efficiency and security, ensuring that your store adheres to policies, processes and procedures.
- Performance management of the team including absence management, conducting investigations, grievance and disciplinary meetings.
The successful applicant will have:
- The desire to be an inspirational leader
- An understanding of leading a team in achieving strong commercial results
- Self-motivation and initiative
- An established coaching and development skills
- The ability to set and carry out long-term plans
- Flexibility as per the needs of the business and the requirements of your store
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the largest mobile phone providers in the UK. To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV and cover letter via the links above.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.