Up to £25000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
7 months ago
Store Manager - Sports Retail
Salary £25,000 + bonus
We are currently on the look out for a Store Manager to work with our client, one of the largest sporting retailers in the UK, with over 100 stores across the UK and Ireland. With exciting growth plans and market leading products, now would be a great time to join!
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Motivate, lead, coach and drive the team to achieve store objectives.
- Effectively communicate Company and store information through daily briefs, task lists, team meetings, scorecard reviews etc.
- Induct and train all staff members efficiently and encourage the personal development of team members, utilising in house training platforms.
- Manage team performance, identify and promote good performance and effectively deal with under-performance.
- Manage shrinkage in store; deliver stocktake results in line with Company expectations.
- Reduce the risk to stock through vigilance on refunds, mark downs, returns and voids.
- Demonstrate effective time management, planning and organising skills in regards to daily, weekly and monthly store tasks. Forward plan and demonstrate flexibility to deal with special events e.g. peak trade, sale, promotions, product launches, truck days, floor moves etc.
- Manage store P&L including wage budgets in line with agreed targets.
- Compliance with and effective execution of retail merchandising principles including, replenishment, barcodes, pricing, POS, housekeeping etc.
- Maintain knowledge of new and ongoing trends within the market and identify competitor activity; suggest proactive business steps to maintain competitive edge, providing feedback to Regional Sales Manager and taking action as appropriate.
- Drive the team to achieve store targets and KPI's - Sales, Margin, Average Transaction Value (ATV), Items Per Basket (IPB), Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Proactively seek feedback on store performance and develop a culture of continuous improvement.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing retailer and a market leader in their field. To apply, please follow the links in the advert, sending an up to date copy of your CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.