City of London, London
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Great benefits
19 days ago
Retail Store Manager - Premium Accessories Brand- FLAGSHIP STORE
Oxford Street, London
Salary up to £30,000 + bonus + benefits
We are representing a high profile international accessories brand known for their creative design and quality craftsmanship across all of their collections. They are now seeking a Store Manager to join their team in London based in their Oxford Street store. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Store Manager to join a beautiful store in Oxford Street in the role of Store Manager.
Store Manager - The Role
- To manage the overall operation of the store, ensuring all targets and goals are achieved in line with company expectation.
- To provide excellent customer service standards and ensure that 'clientelling' and preferred customer programs are actioned by all staff members.
- To ensure that merchandising objectives, operating standards and controllable costs are managed effective.
- To devise and implement store planning and staff development programmes to achieve sales, profitability and development objectives.
- To ensure all KPI's are achieved within the store.
- Recruitment and selection of staff.
- Training and development of the team.
- Health and safety, ensuring all procedures are adhered too.
- Visual Merchandising, ensuring high levels of retail standards are maintained.
Store Manager - The Person
- Experience gained as a Store Manager/Branch Manager with a recognised retail brand, preferably premium or luxury fashion, accessories or jewellery.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong customer service and selling skills.
- Shows ambition to drive through initiatives and change to achieve company targets.
- Demonstrates an ability to plan the work of the team to achieve the company goals.
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated.
- Demonstrates an ability to lead, motivate, train and develop a team through active management.
- Passionate about retail.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Store Manager/Branch Manager to be part of a growing retailer with lots of opportunities for progression!!!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Client Relationship Manager