£28000 - £30000 per annum + benefits
10 months ago
Store Manager - Luxury Retail
New Bond Street - London
£28,000 - £30,000 + benefits
My client is a global luxury retailer. They are looking for an experienced Store Manager to lead this premium brand in their flagship London store in New Bond Street.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced retail store manager who is looking to join a growing international brand. You will need to be a commercially driven manager with a passion for delivering first class customer service.
Store Manager - The Role:
As Store Manager you will be responsible for driving the store to hit store targets, supporting and motivating the team to achieve high KPI performance and creating a happy working environment. You will be the role model for amazing customer service and through inspirational leadership develop your team to be ambassadors of the brand. You'll combine your experience, commercial insight and excellent visual merchandising skills to continually grow the success of the brands and look to exceed targets year after year.
Store Manager - The Person:
- Proven experience of leading a fast paced retail store
- Commercial instinct with a business management mind-set
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Drive, pace and energy to move the store forward
- Organised and planned approach; effective and efficient at marshalling multiple resources to overcome obstacles
- Leading from the front
- Proven track record of being in a leadership role and effectively managing people
- Ability to influence at all levels
- A passion for high performance and creates a climate where people want to do their best
- Training and recruitment skills
- Ability to be a role model for high standards of personal presentation
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity to join a leading brand and consider yourself a confident and experienced retail manager please do not hesitate to apply today.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity send your CV to John Anderson - Managing Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01743 770 280 / 07931 211 258
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here