£28000 - £30000 per annum + bonus + benefits
2 months ago
Store Manager - Luxury Furniture and Interiors
£28,000 - £30,000 + bonus + benefits
Our client is looking for an experienced Store Manager to lead the store team to provide an outstanding customer experience at their store in Knutsford.
Store Manager - The Role:
- Build a profitable business through maximising sales opportunities and managing costs
- Lead the team to believe in and embrace the brand core values
- Create a sense of enjoyment and engagement
- Support training in customer service, product and design
- Develop each individual to reach their full potential
- Sustain a consistent and fabulous customer journey
Store Manager - The Person:
- Previous business management experience, ideally in a luxury retail environment.
- Proven ability to lead and manage a team
- Can interpret profit and loss reports and suggest suitable action as required
- Experience in recruitment, people development and HR
- Able to lead, motivate and inspire the team
- The ability to make decisions and be proactive
- A friendly and outgoing person with a confident and articulate manner
This role would suit a Store Manager / experienced Assistant Manager with a luxury furniture / interiors / fashion background.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please apply with your CV.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.