Manchester, Greater Manchester
£28000 - £32000 per annum + bonus + benefits
11 months ago
£28,000 - £32,000 + bonus + benefits
A fantastic opportunity for a Store Manager to join one of the UK's most iconic luxury fashion houses.
To be a successful Store Manager for this retailer you will need to be passionate about fashion, customer service and driving store KPI's. You will be a creative and innovative visual merchandiser with the commercial knowledge to ensure that your store maximises all sales opportunities.
The Store Manager will have fashion retail experience in Manchester, ideally with a client base and with the confidence and know how to reach out to new clients in the city. This position demands a positive character who is outgoing and loves networking whilst promoting the brand.
Store Manager - the role:
- Delivering on store KPI's, acheive consistent sales figures and influence the team, working together to achieve sales targets
- Driving the store team to deliver exceptional service to clients
- Networking within the city and driving marketing activities including events, promotions and new product launches
- Regularly feedback on product performance and customer feedback to Head Office
- Visual merchandising, ensuring the store is commercially strong
- People - manage all recruitment, training, inductions, performance management and appraisals
- Ensure the store complies with all Health and Safety policies
Store Manager - the person:
- You will have proven retail experience within the fashion industry as a Store Manager
- A career history that has demonstrable experience of achieving results whilst delivering unrivalled customer service and visual excellence
- You will be positive, passionate and able to think on your feet reacting to change
- Networking and client book management
For more details on this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to email@example.com
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.