Brighton, East Sussex
£28000 - £35000 per annum + bonus + benefits
6 months ago
Store Manager - Luxury
Up to £35,000 + bonus + benefits
My client currently has a fantastic opportunity for a talented and engaging Store Manager to join their store in Brighton.
Store Manager - The person:
- Previous management experience in a customer facing environment as well as good communication and people skills.
- Significant record of delivery in pawnbroking
- Jewellery and / or watch and / or handbag product knowledge
- Create an outstanding client experience whilst achieving company objectives
- Passionate about customer service
- Excel on new challenges
- Previous experience in a customer service facing environment
- Commercially intelligent and highly competent in managing high valued products
Store Manager - The role:
- Oversee the day to day running of the store.
- Driving KPIs, delivering growth and profit for the business.
- You will be commercially intelligent and highly competent in managing high valued products
- Lead, Inspire and Motivate store team
- Maintaining awareness of market trends in the pawnbroking industry
- Act as Brand Ambassador
If you feel you have the right skills for this fantastic opportunity, please don't hesitate to apply today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.