bonus + benefits
6 days ago
Competitive salary + bonus + benefits
My client currently has a fantastic opportunity for a talented, engaging, Store Manager to join their new store in Loughton.
Store Manager - The person:
- Previous management experience in a customer facing environment as well as good communication and people skills.
- Significant record of delivery in pawnbroking
- Jewellery and / or watch and / or handbag product knowledge
- Create an outstanding client experience whilst achieving company objectives
- Passionate about customer service
- Excel on new challenges
- Previous experience in a customer service facing environment
- Commercially intelligent and highly competent in managing high valued products
Store Manager - The role:
- Oversee the day to day running of the store.
- Driving KPIs, delivering growth and profit for the business.
- You will be commercially intelligent and highly competent in managing high valued products
- Lead, Inspire and Motivate store team
- Maintaining awareness of market trends in the pawnbroking industry
- Act as Brand Ambassador
If this sounds like the role for you, then apply today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Client Relationship Manager