£20000 - £22000 per annum + + benefits
9 days ago
Store Manager - Fast Food
£20-22,000 per annum plus benefits
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large franchise group who own and operate a number of Fast-Food stores across the North of England and Wales and we are excited to be looking for an enthusiastic person to join their growing Store Management team.
Our client is an ever growing company and we are looking for a motivated individual who is looking for a new challenge to be a Store Manager with them in one of their Liverpool stores.
Ultimately as a Store Manager, your responsibility will be the day-to-day running of the store and you will be involved in reaching sales targets and increasing profits, dealing with customer service issues such as queries and complaints, plus health and safety and security issues. You will also be responsible for staff management, schedules, banking, training, weekly stock taking and organising staff. You will also oversee stock control, ensuring quality is of the right standard and that supplies are re-ordered in time.
- Salary of 20-22k dependent upon experience
- Access to an Employee Benefits package.
- Free Food & Drink whilst on shift.
Responsibilities of a Store Manager include:
- To meet and exceed performance targets
- Create a fun and professional working environment
- Provide a consistently high quality product and service to customers
- Liaise with other senior management regarding marketing and business development
- Ensure that health and safety and cleanliness standards are upheld at all times
- Managing and motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency
- Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control
- Analysing sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes to maximise profits
- Using information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning
- Dealing with staffing issues such as interviewing potential staff, conducting appraisals and performance reviews, as well as providing or organising training and development
- Ensuring standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met
- Resolving security issues
- Responding to customer complaints and comments
- Promoting the organisation locally by liaising with local businesses
- Organising special promotions, displays and events
- Attending regular Management meetings
- Maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing.
Skills Required for a Store Manager include:
- A good team leader with plenty of self-motivation
- Able to communicate clearly with a variety of people at all levels
- Committed to the needs of the customer
- Adaptable and a quick thinker - prepared to make decisions
- Willing to take on responsibility at an early stage of your career
- Be comfortable in a fast-moving, pressurised environment
- Confident with information technology
This is an excellent opportunity to work a leading brand in the hospitality sector. Interested? Please apply via the links on this page.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!