£24000 - £27000 per annum + bonus and benefits
12 months ago
Store Manager - Health and Fitness Retailer
£24,000 - £27,000 + commission, bonus and benefits (40 hour contract)
Our client, a specialist in the provision of fitness and sports equipment, has an exciting opportunity to join this progressive company as a Store Manager of one of their newest London stores. Within this role you will play a key role in pushing the business forward to new heights and levels of performance.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Monitor and review store performance on a regular daily, weekly and monthly basis and communicate this to all associates, ensuring store performance targets are met.
- Maximise sales through effective store merchandising, social media, local outreach and through trade and events.
- Motivating all team members by managing performance effectively, including training, development, coaching and recognising good performance.
The successful candidate would ideally be:
- A target and sales driven individual that has a positive attitude to sales management and performance.
- A 'people person' who is passionate about retail, fitness, health and well-being, and is driven by success.
- A proven manager of people & processes, and be an inspirational leader.
- An analytical and competitive person that will enable you to drive the store to new heights of performance.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing retailer with an exceptional online reputation. If you would like to be considered for this role, please send an up to date CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here